Tuesday, January 17, 2012

15 Hours?

In about 15 hours I will be flying to Vienna from Salt Lake.  No, I don't actually care to calculate how long it will be until I land in Vienna.
I think this is when you're supposed to be super excited and happy, but I'm not feeling either one of these emotions at the moment.
It's just really weird to think that I won't be able to call my parents anytime I want, that I won't be walking up to the HFAC at 6:00 a.m. to practice everyday, that everyone around me will be speaking German and I won't be able to understand anything, and many many more things.  I just can't imagine what it will be like!

*Sigh* ……I really just want to go to sleep.
And I still have a ways to go………
















Yah……
……At least I don't have to leave here until 9:30!



Also, before I get to Vienna, I want to say a few things about this blog……

Firstly, I refuse to edit any of my writing on this blog.
This is mainly because, if I get too self conscious of my writing I just won't write anything.  Basically, don't judge my writing ability based on my posts.

Secondly, I am not a photographer.  As you can probably tell from the picture above.
I will probably take A LOT of pictures since I just like taking pictures, but most of them probably will not be very good quality.  So if that will bug you, stop reading now.

Now………back to packing!
Wish me luck!




P.S.  Can anyone enlighten me on how to change the color of the post title and footer?  I just can't seem to figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. go to the design layout, under advanced and change the color scheme

    ReplyDelete